Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Loving the Variety!

So, yesterday's workout was tough for me. I couldn't keep up with my other biking buddies, and my legs felt like jello for the run!

Today's workout was awesome! I am really enjoying swimming and the running afterward doesn't feel too bad. It was great to be with Molly and Kirsten for our 30 minute run. Thanks ladies!

So, tomorrow at 6am at the Y. It says 30 minute run, but I was actually hoping to do a 4-5 miler- slow!!

Let me know if you are interested or I will see you tomorrow!

MIndy, I hope you had a good flight. Class went well today, I thought, only a few kids. :-)

2 comments:

Molly said...

I too have enjoyed the varied workouts(all 2 of them that I've done so far)After the swim today I am feeling really nervous about swimming in a lake. I know it's been years since I've really swam though so I'll give it a few more trys before I really panic! Thanks to all my fellow runners who helped me decide to give it a try!

Marnie said...

This work thing is really messing up my workouts. I didn't do anything on Monday, but tonight I did do 5 miles (this includes my first 800m repeats). I need to get in the swimming and biking somehow. I'll figure it out.