Saturday, July 5, 2008

Your thoughts

So...Marni and Kelly, what are your thoughts on our practice tri this morning? I had to skeedaddle so we couldn't talk much when we were done. I can say I have mixed emotions. I felt a little better on the swim (that is until I found out the race swim is a 1/2 mile not 500m like I thought.) I'm trying not to stress too much and just plan on focusing a lot on being in the pool for the next month! The cycle was good but my thighs and buns are tight(and not in a good way)today. By the time we got to the run my legs were on auto-pilot and I was just glad to finish!
Having said all of that, I really had a fun time. I love the variety and the adventure of it all!
Kirsten and Heather how did you feel after your run? How's eveyone else doing?
Thanks ladies!
Molly

4 comments:

Marnie said...

I feel okay, not great, but okay about the swimming. I'll finish, but slowly. The biking was really hard. My legs were sooo tired from the get go. Thus, the running was not too great as well. I am riding on the fact that we have one more month to train and that I won't be running 14 miles the day before the race. I am not trying to sound negative. Even though it was difficult I had a good time and was glad I did it.
Thanks everyone for keeping me going.

Marnie said...

One more thing....
We missed you Mindy and Stephanie. Hope to catch you another time

foxontherun said...

Molly the run was slow. I think the run the day before wiped me out. But I wanted to go slow anyway. It was good. My only problem was the crotch pain I was experiencing on the run. ouch! All in all good times!

Kelly(M&M) said...

I know I was a little negative yesterday, and I apologize for that. I was so tired the entire time. I have to keep reminding myself that I ran a tough 9 miles the day before, and the most I had run in 6 weeks was 5 miles. :-) It was fun having all of you there, though! I feel like we are in this together, for better or worse! I am going to work hard the next 4 weeks and have no expectations. Keep reminding me this is my first one, okay? Love you guys!! Thanks for keeping me motivated.