Saturday, July 26, 2008

Congrats to Kirsten and Heather

I just want to say yahoo for our two olympic triathloners. Doesn't that sound cool like they were actually in the Olympics? You guys could be, seriously. I have a new found respect for triathletes.
I just wanted to write quickly that I had a great swim this morning. Thursday when Kelly and I swam it was my best swim up to that point and today was the best so far(that's now sayin' much though). But I finally feel a little more confident about the swim.
I'll be at the Y monday at 6:00 to meet kelly for a bike/run. Are you still swimming at 5:30 Kelly?

4 comments:

Kelly(M&M) said...

Hey Molly, Yep we are on for Monday! I think Steph and Mindy will be there also, and Sarah will be meeting us at 7 for the run part!

Kelly(M&M) said...

I am so proud of Kirsten, Heather, and the other Kelly!! Woo Hoo for you guys! Thanks for sharing the fun stories with me.

You gals are awesome!

foxontherun said...

Thanks for the kudos. I posted about the tri at the mommy blog. See you when I get back

Marnie said...

Way to go! You guys are awesome. The closer we get to ours, the more butterflies I seem to get. Thanks for the inspiration!